Personal data processing
We process the following categories of your data: identification data (name, surname, position, place of work – company business name), contact details (phone number, electronic mail address) and correspondence details (address of the registered office of the company).
The controller of your personal data is Korporacja Ubezpieczeń Kredytów Eksportowych Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krucza 50, 00-025 Warszawa, hereinafter referred to as “KUKE” or the “Controller”.
Your may contact the Controller in all matters concerning the processing of your personal data and your rights related thereto through e-mail address or by writing to the address of the registered office of the Controller provided in point 2 above.
Purpose and legal basis of processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- exchanges of correspondence regarding business relations between you and KUKE, including providing answers to inquiries made by you regarding products and services provided by KUKE (legal basis Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of the GDPR);
- internal administrative purposes of KUKE, including KUKE's statistics and internal reporting in pursuit of our legitimate interest (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- archival (evidence) in pursuit of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- possible assertion, pursuit or defence against claims in pursuit of our legitimate interest (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- consideration of complaints, if such complaints have been lodged, regarding the quality of services provided by KUKE and the manner of servicing by KUKE employees (legal basis Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- direct marketing of the Controller’s products and services (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Your personal data may be sent to companies providing IT services, law firms, entities providing office and administrative services, entities providing auditing, consultancy, advisory services, entities authorised under the law; KUKE Finance S.A. – with such entities processing data under an agreement with the Controller and only in accordance with the Controller’s instructions.
Data retention period
We may process data on the basis of a consent until you revoke the consent or we determine that the data are out of date. Data processed on the basis of the legally legitimate interest of the controller can be processed until the fulfilment of the legitimate interests of KUKE that constitute the basis of this processing or until you object to such processing. We may process other data for a period not exceeding 3 years if you represent an entity being an entrepreneur or 10 years where the party to the correspondence is a natural person. Data used for direct marketing purposes will no longer be processed if an objection has been filed.
Rights of the data subject
You are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data and the right to demand their rectification, the right to object to the processing, delete the data or demand limiting their processing;
- the right to withdraw consent; withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive personal data provided to the Controller in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format (if applicable), and to transmit them to another controller;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L 119 of 4.05.2016).
Automated decision-making (including profiling)
Your personal data are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling connected with automated decision-making.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area.