For a start: Europolicy
“My company is just starting its operations and I would like to protect my business against the risk of non-payment.”
The Europolicy is an insurance of trade receivables designed for companies commencing their business activities. Failing to receive payment from buyers for delivered goods or services may cause serious financial problems for a company at the very start of its business activities. The Europolicy is a solution that protects the company against the risk of non-payment both in export and domestic transactions. Thanks to the Europolicy you will be able to expand the circle of buyers and safely grow your business.
What are the conditions?
In order to be covered by the Europolicy insurance a company is required to sell goods and/or services with a deferred payment term (on credit terms) and to meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Conduct export sales with an annual trade credit turnover not exceeding EUR 1 million, irrespective of domestic sales figures;
- Perform sales exclusively on the domestic market, provided that the annual trade credit turnover did not exceed PLN 5 million;
- Conduct sales on domestic and foreign markets, provided that the annual value of export sales under trade credit did not exceed EUR 1 million and the value of domestic sales did not exceed PLN 5 million.
Which countries are covered by the Europolicy?
Europolicy covers buyers from 31 European countries including Poland:
How does it work?
Step 1: Assessment of the buyer’s credit worthiness
Step 2: Conclusion of an insurance agreement and payment of insurance premium
Step 3: Delivery of goods or services and payment by the buyer
Step 4: Debt collection
Step 5: Indemnification
What are the benefits?
- The company is protected against the risk of non-payment for the supplied goods or services rendered.
- We are able to cover selected buyers or even a single transaction.
- Simple and transparent insurance procedures tailored for small businesses.
- The insurance covers the majority of European markets, including Poland.
- The premium is the only cost incurred by the company, there are no additional fees or underwriting and debt collection.