For a growing business: Package Policy
“I need a comprehensive insurance of trade receivables that is tailored to the specific profile of my business.”
Is your company’s export and domestic turnover growing? Do you have an extensive buyer structure? Do you want to insure your trade receivables, but at the same time expect the insurance agreement to be fine-tuned to your specific business activities? If so, the Package Policy is your preferred option. The Package Policy has been designed specifically to meet your individual needs and requirements.
What are the conditions?
- The Package Policy is intended for all Polish businesses carrying out export and/or domestic transactions with deferred terms of payment.
- The premium is always determined individually according to several criteria is based on a number o variables. The main determinant is the value of turnover submitted for insurance. However, industrial sector of your company, as well as the number of credit limits issued, also play an important role. The premium is set individually for each policy.
Which countries are covered by the Package Policy?
We cover 36 countries including Poland:
How does it work?
Step 1: Assessment of the buyer’s credit worthiness
Step 2: Conclusion of an insurance agreement and payment of insurance premium
Step 3: Delivery of goods or services and payment by the buyer
Step 4: Debt collection
Step 5: Indemnification
What are the benefits?
- The Package Policy allows you to focus on your core business and safely grow your business.
- We offer flexible insurance conditions that are tailored to the specific business profile of your company.
- With a single policy you are able to cover both export and domestic receivables.
- We are able to cover receivables arising before the conclusion of the insurance agreement.
- We provide effective debt collection and we do not charge additional fees for recovered receivables.