Bonds securing short-term loans
Bonds securing the repayment of a short-term loan made to finance an export contract
Our bonds allow the bank to safely make a loan to an exporter for the purpose of financing an export contract. We secure the repayment of the loan.
What are the conditions?
- Bonds are issued at the request of domestic exporters and are provided to banks financing export contracts.
- The exported goods or services must meet the criteria of Polish content.
- The disbursement period and repayment period of the loan is less than 2 years.
- Bonds cover losses incurred by a bank as a result of the debtor’s failure to meet its obligations within payment term specified in a short-term loan agreement. The bonds cover capital, interests, provisions and other bank’s receivables specified in a loan agreement.
What are the benefits?
- We allow the bank to safely finance an export contract.
- We are able to secure up to 80% of the bank’s due amount of receivables.
- Our bonds are are a widely recognized method of securing bank loans - they are irrevocable and payable upon first demand.