Insurance of financial leasing
Our insurance protects the leasing company against the risk of not receiving lease instalments from foreign business partners.
What are the conditions?
- The insurance of financial leasing is addressed to institutions providing financial leasing of Polish goods delivered by Polish companies.
- The subject of insurance is the principal amount due plus margins and other fees payable to the institution providing financial lease with a repayment term of at least 2 years . We may also provide insurance cover for the amount financing the insurance premium.
- The insurance covers post-shipment risk i.e. risk occurring after the subject of the lease is delivered to the foreign lessee. The leasing company obtains protection against the failure to recover lease installments under the terms and conditions of a lease agreement.
- Insurance cover is available for causes of loss qualified as commercial risk and political risk.
- Our premium rates are harmonized with the OECD minimum premium rates system adopted by countries which have signed the so-called OECD Consensus.
What are the benefits?
- We allow leasing companies to safely carry out financial leasing transactions by concluding a lease agreement with the foreign lessee.
- The cover spans nearly 200 countries worldwide, in line with the current policy regarding officially supported export insurance.
- Cover of up to 100% of insured receivables.
- Promise of cover for a period of 6 months.
- Payment of the indemnity is guaranteed by the State Treasury.
- Indemnity is paid in the currency of the financial lease agreement.
- Insurance conditions meet international standards set by OECD and the European Union.