News News

KUKE covers the export contract of Unibep in Belarus

28-02-2017

Unibep will build a tennis centre facility with accompanying infrastructure in Minsk, Belarus. The investment will be carried out within the frame of an export contract worth EUR 34.3m entered into with the Akwa-Minsk municipal company. The credit granted by Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego for contract implementation is secured by KUKE's insurance policy.

Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego provides the full amount of the funding for the execution of the export contract. Under the Government Program Supporting Exports, 85% of the contract value will be covered by a loan for the local bank with a 5-year repayment period. The loan is secured by KUKE’s insurance policy. The remaining 15% of the export contract amount will also be financed by Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego outside the government program using letters of credit.

Unibep SA belongs to the UNIBEP Capital Group with an established position also as a Polish exporter of construction services. It carries out projects in the area of housing developments, commercial and trading facilities, as well as cultural and sports facilities. The company also performs investments in the field of road construction.