For difficult markets: Policy for the East
“My company wants to minimize the risk of non-payment when doing business on markets facing increased political risk."
Operating on politically unstable markets always involves additional risks. Policy for the East covers not only the consequences of typical events occurring in trade, such as buyer’s insolvency, but also the results of political developments and events defined as force majeure, which may affect payments
What are the conditions?
- The exported goods or services must meet the criteria of Polish content.
- The maximum payment term for the delivered goods and services rendered cannot exceed two years.
- You can use the calculator to perform a simulation of the premium rates that will apply to your company.
Which countries are covered by the Policy for the East?
Policy for the East applies to receivables due from buyers based in 59 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
|Afghanistan||Ecuador||Kyrgyzstan||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Guinea-Bissau||Mongolia||Tajikistan|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Kenya||Pakistan||Viet Nam|
|Cuba||Korea, Dem. Rep. (North)||Russian Federation||Zambia|
How does it work?
Step 1: Assessment of the buyer’s credit worthiness
Step 2: Conclusion of an insurance agreement and payment of insurance premium
Step 3: Delivery of goods or services and payment by the buyer
Step 4: Debt collection
Step 5: Indemnification
What are the benefits?
- We provide a comprehensive insurance cover which is custom-fit to operating on high-risk markets. We protect your company against the risk of buyer’s default, as well as against the risk of sudden changes in the political and economic environment in the buyer’s country.
- The payment of indemnity is guaranteed by the State Treasury.
- We allow the exporter to submit for cover only selected buyers
- We provide effective debt collection and we do not charge additional fees for recovered receivables.
- We provide a solid evaluation of the buyer’s financial standing and creditworthiness - free of charge.